Social media maven and founder of Immerse Workshops, Cyrissa Carlson, joins us to discuss her top 5 tips for increasing your social media engagement.
Cyrissa's Top Tips Are:
- Know Your Client - Where does your client spend their time online? Which social media platform is the best fit for them?
- Listen to Your Client - Analyze your existing social media posts to see which types of posts get the best engagement from your audience.
- Have a Killer Bio - This is your online resumé for your clients. Use it to stand out and to show who you really are.
- No Voyeurism - Don't let your followers just follow. Invite them into a conversation through interaction and calls to action.
- Be Nice - Social media isn't the place to lay down the rules. Interact with people in a way that will encourage them to share your posts and their friends to follow you, as well.
This is just a tiny sliver of the knowledge she shares in this interview, so be sure to watch the video or download the MP3 to take with you!