Is your photography business feeling stagnant? Need a swift kick in the pants to get it rejuvenated and fine-tuned?
Or maybe you're a brand-new photographer and you're not really sure where to start.
No matter where you are in your business, you'll gain insight and renewed vigor in your business with the 30-Day Photo Business Challenge.
The tasks you'll be challenged to complete will range in topics from pricing to SEO to copywriting to branding.
Here are just a few of the tasks you'll complete:
- Calculate your costs to produce your products (I'll give you a handy downloadable calculator/spreadsheet)
- Perform an SEO audit
- Make some money off of images you've already created (nice and vague, huh?)
- Attracting clients who want to purchase physical products
- Simple steps to refining your portfolio to show off your best images, in the best way
- Your About Me page is hurting your business, here's how to fix it
- The top tax deductions you may not be taking and what you need to collect to take them
- And a bunch more...
While nothing in the challenge is hard, it will be work. Some days will be a breeze and you'll wonder why this is called a "challenge." Other days you'll curse my very existence as you wade through the depths of your product costs or rewrite your About Me section for the 10th time.
This isn't to discourage you, it's just to properly set your expectations for what's ahead.
Know this though... at the end of the 30 days, you'll be so much further ahead than the vast majority of pro photographers out there and that much more confident in your ability to run a profitable, sustainable photography business.