Thanks for the ridiculous response to our offer to do these free website critiques. We’ve gotten hundreds of requests and I’ll try to get through them as quickly as possible! Not sure I’ll be able to do them all, but I’ll try!
This week, we’re looking at April H.’s website to find some places it might be improved!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The benefits/drawbacks of separating your types of photography on different websites.
- Getting into your client’s head and figuring out how they might flow through your site.
- Matching your branding to your image style.
- Using your bio to stand out from your competition and be remembered by potential clients.
- How to improve your copywriting by asking “so what?”
- Tips for how to best use images in your slideshows and videos.
- How to get the most mileage out of your testimonials.
- Tips for your pricing page on how to plant the seed for products and prices.
- I’ll rant for a few minutes about Print Credits.
- Best practices for your contact page.