I’ve got our first Price List critique for you today! Thanks Lauren H for sending this one in to get picked at!
Here’s what we’ll cover in this price list critique:
- Aesthetic tips for making your price list look good.
- The benefits of a la carte over packages.
- Package pricing psychology.
- Why you should only offer a few sizes of each product.
- Why you should call your small prints “Gift Prints”.
- Using your packages as a jumping-off point for up-selling larger pieces.
- Pros and cons of listing digital files on your price list.
- Print credit pros and cons.
- (and much, much more!)
Want your website or price list critiqued? Click the big button below, then fill out the form!
Hope you’re having a great day!